Saturday 8 March 2014

Holiday planning...

...So I am still planning my trip to the States with my Dad, as I have organised it all myself instead of using travel agents, its taking a little longer but it's soo much fun!  It's much more exciting when you plan each day yourself and sort how you will get from place to place.  More like travelling and less like a holiday!! Plus I have organised camping in some places, yes I am as shocked as you!!  Not sure how i'm going to cope with camping but never hurts to step out of your comfort zone once in a while!

So I created this whole map on Tripline to show where we will be going, then I lost it all, then I did it again!! Exhausting but it looks ace!!


If it ever bothers to save (it's being saying 'saving' for the last hour!) i should be able to put an interactive link on here as well!!

We will have a lot to do in 3 weeks and probably come back more tired than when we left but it will be worth every minute.  Plus I have 5 days in Dubai in November to recover!!

I will be setting up a seperate travel blog for this one, so Dad can contribute to it as well - but I will share the link on here once it's set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment