Tuesday 1 October 2013

Long time, no see!

I have been away for while now, I would love to say it is because I have been soooo busy and not had time but I could have found the time I just didn't!!  I was being lazy and I am disappointed in myself because I want to be able to look back on this blog and see the changes that have happened in my life but I can't do that if I don't post!!! 

So, what's been going on with me!  New Job, travelling the world, finishing uni - you know everyday stuff! ha!

So the new job, I am loving it - it is crazy busy but I love every minute of it. I cant believe I have been lucky enough to fall into a job that seems to fit me so well!!  I have already been to Friedrichshafen in Germany and Jakarta in Indonesia and I have still got 2 trips to Paris this year as well as Hong Kong and Dubai - I will write about all my trips separately on here though as I don't want to forget a single thing I did as these are once in a lifetime trips that I may never get the opportunity to do again.  So in short the job is going VERY well!!

Finishing university - I am just finalising my very last essay to be submitted - this essay is the difference between a First and a 2:1 so it is so important that it is perfect before it's submitted.  I am on edge thinking about how close this has come and 1 point could mean a 2:1 instead of a First - I will update with results once I (eventually!) get them!!

Weight loss - I got bored i'm not going to lie and really gave up! Although I didn't put a single pound back on so I am really pleased with that.  However, I have now bet a friend that I can't lose 2 stone by Christmas so it's on now like Donkey Kong - I am back on Slimming World and walking at least a mile every day and on top of this (once I have shifted this chest infection once and for all!) I will be picking back up with Zumba and Insanity (not too much insanity though as I don't want to put on too much muscle mass!)

Finally, I have officially left counselling after a full 12 months of support.  I feel I am ready to do this on my own, I am in a much better place than I have been for such a long time - I am positive and really looking forward to the future!!  I can't wait for all the exciting things to come next year, there might be a few surprises as well but I'll keep you updated :-)

Updated to come as I am determined not to let this blog slide again!!

TTFN

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment