Thursday 31 October 2013

Birthday Weekend Celebrations


This was supposed to be posted in May but I forgot to post it but as it is important (i.e. MY birthday!!) I figured I would post it now anyway!!!

As I said previously, my birthday weekend was jam packed!!  There was the family meal that never happened, then Alison’s engagement party and the cupcake baking that preceded it! Then Saturday was quality time with Claire, which when she suggested just popping to hers for a cup of tea instead of going out I could have kissed her…. Finally a break to just relax!!  So spent a few hours with Claire, then got ready and went out with my old work friends for Champagne in Selfridges and a lovely Italian meal in the Arcadian. 
 
It was a lovely night as usual with that crowd, we had a really good catch up and a laugh and plenty of wine J  So pretty late night, woke up with a minor hangover but proceeded to roll my ass out of bed and head to Wolverhampton to see Lou, Ste and my favourite little person in the world, Brogan!  We went to Ironbridge for lunch and then to Queenies Cupcakes for (a minimum of two each!) cupcakes – Snickerdoodle and Vanilla were my cakes of choice and I made a good choice – soooo good!! If you’re ever in Ironbridge, definitely go to Queenies J 
 
Following that and running quite late due to the little ones requirements, I dashed home, only to find Alison already waiting outside my house for me to head to Coast to Coast for food and the Big Reunion Concert – which was amazing!! Reminded me of my love for cheesy 90’s music – definitely helped with my playlist for my graduation party!! We had a good ol’ boogie and didn’t get home til midnight!!
 
Foolishly, I didn’t book the Monday off work which I should have done.  Even the two cans of redbull I necked didn’t do the trick, I was exhausted ALL DAY!!  It was worth it though, I loved every minute of my birthday weekend J

No comments:

Post a Comment