Friday 3 January 2014

Final blog of 2013 (posted a little late!!)

So, this is my final post of 2013 (which I thought had posted but it seemed it hadn't!!).  Considering in January I thought this was going to be a crap year, it has been amazing!!!  To name but a few of the good things that have happened, I got a First-Class Honours in my Business Studies degree, 6 long years of hard work has paid off and I couldn't be happier!  The arrival of Miss Brogan Beau Yates my darling Niece who I would do anything for.  That little face has her wrapped around my little finger (I dread to think what a sucker I will be when she can talk!!).

I completed my happy jar - by far the best thing I did this year!  I couldn't believe how many happy memories, nice things and funny moments I had in 2013 and I hope there will be a lot more in 2014!!

Here are a few of my favourites:












2014 should be an amazing year so much to look forward to:
  • Graduation
  • Brogan's first birthday
  • Graduation Party
  • Three week holiday in the States (better start planning!!)
  • Lots of work travels to all sorts of amazing places including New Orleans, Singapore, India and more trips to Dubai
  • Finally reaching my happy place with my weight
  • Looking at both my happy jar and my 'Picture a day' facebook album at the end of 2014 and realising how lucky I am
  • Saving for a house (growed up and everything!)
2013 was an amazing year but 2014 is going to be EVEN BETTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment