Friday 3 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No resolutions this year just changes in general!! All the usual stuff though, stop having the odd cigarette, lose weight, exercise more, work harder etc etc

My priority though is my weight loss and keeping up with my Happy Jar, it was so lovely to open on 31st December and see all the good things that happened!!

I am also going to set up a second blog for my three week trip to the States with my dad so we can post on there daily (not sure I trust my Dad with my main blog!) but I will be sure to share the link on here. 

I have intentions of being my ideal size/weight etc by 1st May so I can buy a dress for my birthday for my Graduation party - that is 4 months to lose approximately 2.5 stone - completely doable if I am focused and strict on myself!!  Treats are where I fall down.

Wish me luck!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment