Friday 1 November 2013

BEDN - Introduction

Well this is the first time I have tried a blog challenge but I'm looking forward to it and I am hoping I will be up to the challenge!!  I am very glad that this has come up in November as I have quite an exciting month: tomorrow I am off to Paris for 5 days for work, then Hong Kong for a work trip and finally in the last week of November I will be in Dubai.  While in Dubai, I should also received my final university result so it's all go!!!

So where to start, there isn't that much to know about me, I don't blog about anything specific, in fact I ramble on about anything that comes to mind at that moment!!  Sometimes this can be interesting and funny and other times it's just not but try to bear with me!!

Yesterday, I went shopping specifically for shoes for my latest exhibitions overseas, not only did I come home without any shoes but I came home with these 2 beautiful rings and £45 lighter!



I have found a shop that sell silver everything and I could have spent all day in there but once £45 was spent I thought I should leave before I spent anymore!!

Finally, I tried to have a massive clear out before I started my crazy November of working away, I like having a good clear out and getting rid of stuff I haven't used for years but I managed half of my room and now it looks like half a bomb site and half nice and clean!! I don't have time to finish it now before I go so it will be like that for at least a month now!!!


Off to Paris in the morning, it is my first time in the centre of Paris (if you don't count the Ambassadors Residence where I went last time!) so I am taking an extra day and doing some sightseeing.  I have booked a seat on a big red tour bus so I am going to see the city that way - I should have lots of photos so my next post should not be as word heavy and much more photo heavy!!

TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you get up to on your travels!! Stay safe x

    ReplyDelete