Wednesday 20 March 2013

Celebrity spotting and aches and pains!!

Well what a week!! It turns out I was insane after all... 2 days of insanity (one of which being the fit test!!) and I was done in... Everything ached!! My stomach hurt, my legs hurt (to the point I couldn't walk properly!), my arms hurt even my face hurt and I didn't even use that!! As I thought I was going to do myself an injury if I carried on I decided to take a break, which has lasted until today...Tuesday!! Not much of a success story and I hope to provide some better news next week but I'm not sure how likely that is!!

Anyway, other than that its been an amazing week!! I did an event at the NEC and met Henry Winkler AKA The Fonz!!! I have never been sooo excited and it was the first time I had the guts to talk to a celebrity - therefore crossing another item off my 30/30 list (30 things to do before I'm 30)


Followed this with a photo on a broomstick playing Quiddich in The Education Show (shall post the photo another time!!) and Movie night at Alison's made for an all in all good week!! We watched Gangster Squad which I would argue is really good, it had me gripped all the way through and the additionally eye candy of Ryan Gosling and Josh Brolin (carried of crush from the first time I saw The Goonies!!!)... Definitely worth a watch and if those two don't do it for you, Emma Stone is in it, need I say more!!

The weekend started off well, found the most amazing shoes for my Dad's party from Iron Fist they are beautiful and so different from what I would normally buy!! Thoughts?


Then it took a turn for the worst, went Go Karting for my Uncles birthday and got clattered into a wall and seriously injured my finger... It really hurt therefore I cried like a girl and made the man drive me off the track and into the pits!! Once there I shouted at him to get my helmet off (I was already feeling pretty claustrophobic in there anyway) which he did and dragged myself out of the car... Wandered aimlessly back into the crowd of family and friends and proceeded to sob again like a little girl!! My hand swelled up like the Nutty Professors and ended up like this:


Soooo, I spent Sunday in A&E getting my hand X-rayed and what not, no broken/fractured bones but damaged ligament in my knuckle which will take 4 weeks to heal!!! Therefore now my hand looks like this:


Which makes work quite difficult:









No comments:

Post a Comment