Monday 11 March 2013

Insane??

Attempt 2 at completing Insanity. 

In case you don't know Insanity is a 60 day programme designed to tone and burn fat - I think I have mentioned it before in my blog but i have only ever made it to 30 days!!! So this time I am determined and with the help of my cousins (and our very secret weight loss facebook group) pushing me on I really hope to be able to do the full 60 days and get to the fitness level i was at when I did 30!!  Its soo tough to do but you feel great after a week and everything starts to tone up and you feel like you can acheive anything!!



Today I have done the fit test (which in itself is TOUGH!!) and here are my numbers before I have started any kind of training:


 

I will be tracking my measurements every week, but rather than post them on here I post inch losses (i'm not fully comfortable with my weight/measurements being public knowledge yet!!

However, in July when I (hopefully) reach my ideal weight and size I will post before and after pictures!

Tomorrow: Plyometric Cardio Circuits :-/



No comments:

Post a Comment