Thursday 21 March 2013

Holiday is in sight....

I am having to post short and sweet blogs at the moment due to my damaged hand so here is a quick update before my travels:

I am finishing work today for 11 days :-D i have nothing major planned other than my annual trip to Guildford which starts today.  I'm going to visit my lovely cousin and we are going to Thorpe Park for the day tomorrow.  we have done it 3 times now and regardless of weather or temperature we have had an AMAZING time!!  We take a pack-a-mac for the wet rides (and rain!!) and just have an awesome time.  I'm very excited and hopefully as its forecasting rain it will be nice and quiet so we can go on the Saw ride 8 times in a row (just to get a good video!!)

Then when I get back i'm going to enjoy some time out, resting, going the cinema, sleeping and putting the final touches to dads party!!

I will be back to update after Guildford :-D

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment