Thursday 3 January 2013

Day 1 of 'Operation Skinny'

Don't get me wrong, 'Operation Skinny' makes it sound like I want to see my collar bones and hip bones on a regular basis, I don't.  Plus, I have a medium to large size frame (width wise, I'm only 5ft height wise!!) so if I could see my hip bones I would also look suspiciously like a lollipop or one of those dogs in the car with a bobbing head :-/

Anyway, day 1 of 'Operation Skinny' and I am starving, all I can think about is naughty food and alcohol (I am also attempting a Dryathalon).  Put this this way I am sitting at my desk in my office dreaming of a McDonald's and a can of Strongbow (classy I know!) but no I have to be strong so instead I have enjoyed a cup of tea, a Muller rice and melon, none of which seem to have the capabilities of filling my overly stretched stomach, which at 10.45am was already growling for lunch!

However, my ever supportive best friend has once again saved me from my hunger pains with the following text:



So 'Operation Skinny is off to a flying start...

No comments:

Post a Comment