Saturday 5 January 2013

Planner Extraordinaire

I have found a new trick to dieting, keep yourself busy!!  Today I been working on plans for my best friends baby shower - considering this this something I want to do for a living I didn't realise how stressful it could be!  Basically, I have spent today on the internet and not stopped, meaning I have completely forgotten to eat.  I had my morning muesli and and orange and yet I haven't noticed being hungry once - I think I may need to get a faster paced job, i'll be skinny in no time!!

As part of 'Operation Skinny' I started my new exercise regime yesterday and was shocked to realise how unfit I am, I struggled to breathe for the entire second half and was in bed by 6.30pm (although didn't sleep until 2am due to the delivery of Fringe season 3!! I have a habit of getting addicted to TV programmes particualrly when they are in the box set form - can usually get through one in 2 days :-/).  Anyway, Hip Hop Abs promises to burn fat and tone stomach muscles (it would take a while to determine whether this is actually true as my stomach muscles are highly protected by not only one but a few layers of fat) I will be doing 40 minute sessions 6 days a week which should be a achievable and along with weight watchers I should be well on my way to losing pounds soon enough....watch this space!

My happy day calendar (brought for me by my cousins as a way of climbing out of the pit of depression) apparently doesn't support my plans for weight loss:





1 comment:

  1. well done on starting the fitness, just make sure you eat regularly or it will be harder to lose weight.

    Love the calendar... cupcakes definitely make me happy!

    ReplyDelete