Sunday 20 January 2013

SNOW DAY!!

I got a text on Friday morning telling me to stay at home due to the bad snow... I should have taken advantage and got sledging or made a snowman or a snow angel but yet again, as always with the snow I can't be bothered to get cold and wet so I stayed in bed with my electric blanket and worked :(. Every time there is snow I promise myself I will go out and have some fun in it and every time I decide its easier and warmer to stay indoors :(

Eating wise I haven't done that well this weekend, I went to visit my friend in Reading for her birthday and ending up habits wine, cake and burger and chips - BUT it was the best burger I think I have ever had :) so I'm glad I had it and I haven't gone over my weekly points for weightwatchers so it's all good!! I would recommend the Black Boy in Reading the food is great and the atmosphere is lovely!!

After a weekend if essay writing I decided to visit Claire for a roast dinner on Sunday- driving through the snow was a challenge but my little car is pretty good for the snow. I made it there eventually in my pink hat, Welles and bright blue hoodie ( I looked ridiculous but I was warm! ) I had the most amazing roast dinner (I would have taken a photo but I was starving!!) but I think it was a bit naughty weightwatchers wise!! :-/ oh well sometimes you have a day when naughty food is important.....

Sunday was one of those days when you just want to cry all day, I figured I would embrace it and watch 4 sad films in a row:

The Vow
The Notebook
Dear John
Pearl Harbor

I ending up a swollen eyed wreck!! But it felt good to get all that pent up emotion out.

The week ahead is going to be positively manic so I will posting periodically!! I have Counselling tomorrow and I have to write a letter to my mom in preparation, not sure to approach it but I'm sure ill come up with something once I get pen on paper! I have to do some further preparations for Louise's baby shower which is flying around now!! I also need to do the invites for Dads birthday party... All this around the cinema with Anup, visiting Lou and traveling to Manchester to visit my cousin on Friday!! Busy week! Hopefully I will be able to post again after weigh in on Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment