Thursday 10 January 2013

Day 7 - 'Operation Skinny'

It was weigh in at Weight Watchers last night so I was nervous all day even though I knew I had been good snacking on fruit and veg limitng crisps, sweets and chocolates.  It seems all my hard work paid off because I lost 4.5lb so I was really please.  I also went back to my Aunts after Weight Watchers and had a healthy dinner as well, we had pork chop less the fat, a stuffed mushroom and a small jacket potato with salad (I need to try to remember to take photos of my food, i'm usually so hungry I completely forget :-/).  This was my proudest moment as I normally would leave Weight Watchers and go and have a 'cheat' meal like a Chinese, McDonalds or Fish and chips :-) so I was really proud of myself for having a healthy dinner - go me! :-)


Following my successful trip to Weight Watchers I got home to an e-mail from Open University informing me that I got 83% on my last assignment.  I hadn't worked very hard on this assignment as its a filler course and won't effect my classification so I decided I just needed to pass which is 40% upwards.  So I was really surprised and pleased with myself, this has given me a good boost for the next assignment - which works out really well as this one was worth 10% the next one in worth 90% so I am going to try hard on the next one to keep my scores up now - one good score can improve my motivation for the entire year as I don't want to drop below that again, it sets the bar for the rest of the course/year.


I am really determined this year, I have one course left (of a 6 year run) and then I graduate and I can't wait for it, it feels like it has been going on forever but it will be so worth it in the end......

No comments:

Post a Comment