Thursday 3 January 2013

Welcome to 2013

Well I may be 3 days late for the 'New Year New Blog' malarkey but hey ho, this is my first blog and my first post.  I decided just this morning that I was going to do it.

For a long time I have happily plodded along through life taking each day as it comes that is until last year when taking things as they came became a lot harder. I was diagnosed with depression and struggled to enjoy anything and struggled to get up in the morning. I starting visiting a counsellor regularly and slowly began to feel more positive about the possibilities for the future.  That is where this blog comes in.  I'm not doing it for anyone to read necessarily but as a way to talk about the changes I'm making in the New Year and as a way of documenting the year, sort of like a diary.

So what changes am I making, the first and most important is my weight, I wont be divulging stones and pounds here but I have managed to put on 2st somewhere along the line which I am not happy with - especially as it has all gone onto my stomach, I look like a cross between a teletubby and my pregnant best mate (my stomach is still bigger than hers and she is 25 weeks along) - you want evidence:



Any ideas which ones which? :-/  This prompted me to make a change and that being Weight Watchers and exercise - and by exercise I mean more than hiding the remote so I have to get up to change the channel!!

Although, this blog isn't just about weight loss, it's about a life change.  Here we go......

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new blog! I'm going to enjoy reading this and kicking you up the bum if you go off track!! Great start and I'm not going to guess the photo game in case I get it wrong!!

    ReplyDelete