Thursday 7 November 2013

10 things.....

.....that happen to me when I am tired in the office:

1.  I become hyper to an extreme level (before eventually hitting a gigantic brick wall face first!!) and cannot stop talking!!  My poor colleagues have to suffer various levels of rant on fairly redundant issues every 3 minutes or so!


2.  I go to the bank, get stressed and accidently head butt the microphone and take a chunk of skin off my forehead!



3.  Throw pens at my colleagues without any thought for where they may land, todays landing in my colleagues ponytail was by far my best!!


4.  Miss my chair!


5.  Answer the phone with the company name....that I used to work for..... 3 years ago!!!

6.  Spill my tea...down the front of my white shirt and also down my trousers..... and in my shoe!

7.  Eat.....a lot!!


8.  Cry when the e-mail I am trying to send it too big and not being able to find a way to make it smaller!

9.  Rub my eyes regardless of mascara and end the day looking like a panda!

10.  Walk into anything and everything, including the door frame, the bathroom door, the giant palette of boxes by the door, the printer and my car!!



No comments:

Post a Comment