Wednesday 20 November 2013

My Dating Challenge (yesterdays BEDN post)

I have struggled with the idea of dating for a long time, I don't like doing it, I don't enjoy it and certainly wouldn't casually date.  But I think this is something I need to get over, so with the encouragement of my colleague at work I have decided to set myself a challenge.  In the new year, I must go on 10 dates in 3 months, whether they be from online dating or someone I already know, either way I'm going to do it.  One of my closest friends once said, dating isn't that bad you just need to keep doing it until it feel normal - I need to push through the anxiety and stop making it such a big deal.



So I will start in January and by the end of March I will have been on 10 dates....

I will be blogging about the experience so expect some laughs and more than likely some dating disasters but all in all I think this will be a good experience for me and will help me move forward in my 'dating' life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment