Wednesday 20 November 2013

Back up to date with BEDN - Fashion

Today I am supposed to blog about Fashion!!  Me....fashion!! I'm about at fashionable as a peanut!!  In fact this is currently my favourite item of clothing:



I have a pac-a-mac that I love and take to all theme parks and travels in case it rains and it makes me look like a complete loser but I love it:



In fact, I wore one of favourite outfits on a trip to Blackpool with the family and we had a professional photo taken at the top of the tower (as if we were sitting on a girder!).  Anyway we were very pleased with this photo and took it home to show the rest of the family.  My nan, looked at it, looked at me, looked at the photo again and tutted.  Then she grabbed a bowl off the table and started going around all the family asking for money.  She came back and said 'sorry I was trying to do a whip round, you obviously need some more clothes' while looking my outfit up and down!  Turns out I was wearing the same outfit as in the photo (and apparently i'm supposed to be a A list celebrity who doesn't wear the same outfit twice!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment