Thursday 14 November 2013

Another day...another post about Hong Kong

So I spent last night on a tram going up the side of a mountain to The Peak!! It's basically a shopping centre that has amazing views over the Hong Kong/Kowloon skylines!! It's quite incredible and very frustrating that you can't get a photo that shows exactly what it's like to be up there!! I took a lot of photos but none of them captured the view as I was seeing it there and then!!! It was breathtaking!!


So after visiting the viewing platform I went to the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company where I got a table in the window looking over the whole view - what an experience!!


Finally, I headed back down on the tram (after a little visit to the Hard Rock Cafe Store for a pressie for my favourite little person!) which was much more pleasant than the way up as I had a seat!!  Going up I was standing and the whole thing tilts backwards to climb the hill, I was holding on for dear life I tell you!!

I'm going to relax tonight because I'm feeling very tired today even though I slept quite well.  Tomorrow I will be heading to Ladies Market to see what bargains I can get for Xmas presses and then Disneyland on Saturday - I can't quite believe I'm going there in 2 days, it seemed like a lifetime away when I planned it!! Believe me there will be an entire post dedicated to Disney :)

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment