Friday 8 November 2013

BEDN - Day swap

I am loving the topic suggestions for this BEDN, however I am doing a bit of a swap around this week.  Today was supposed to be a day in my life, but today I have sat miserably in the office doing nothing by typing and drinking tea so it's not much fun, whereas tomorrow, I am going to visit my Cousin and heading off to Hong Kong so it's going to be much more fun!!  Therefore, today I am covering Blog chat, here are a few things you may not have known about my blog:

1.  I started this blog as a tool to get through a bout of depression and it has helped significantly in my recovery and on-going improvement.

2.  I want this to be a sort of diary so I can look back on it and see what I was doing or how I was feeling this time last, basically to gauge my improvements.

3.  I write about anything and everything, my blog is not specific to a topic or an area of life, its more of a ramble on about what I do with my life and my feelings.

4.  I am a lazy blogger, I fall off the wagon and forget to do it for weeks at a time, which is why I wanted to complete this challenge.

5.  This is my first challenge and so far it is going well, although I feel like some of my posts are a bit boring because I am doing it so much!  I will definitely be doing another challenge in the future though and hopefully will now blog more about my travels.

My cousin Amy was the one who got me into blogging, she is more of a pro than me and is self hosted, her blog is always entertaining and I love catching up with her daily activities as we live so far away from each other.  Have a look www.funbeingmum.co.uk

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment