Sunday 3 November 2013

Good glorious food!!

Well in theory this should be a very easy post for me, I love food but I have a very love/hate relationship with it! This is mainly because the food I REALLY love include McDonalds, Chinese, crisps, crisps and more crisps, all of which contribute to my ever expanding waist line and my constant feeling of guilt after a binge!! I have tried every diet, Atkins (bad breath and stomach ache), weight watchers (lots of options but eventually gets very repetitive and boring), Slimming World (great concept, way too much work, no quick dinners everything has to be cooked from scratch!!), cabbage soup (yak!), Slim fast (in no way does my food obsessed mind believe a milkshake is food let alone a meal!) - so now I'm trying a new tact, eating better but not missing the things I want I.e if I want a Maccy's dinner then only have a very light lunch etc and exercise, exercise and more exercise!! For example today I must have walked at least a mile through train stations and metro tunnels, therefore I am having a Bourbon for breakfast sans guilt!!

I like to believe I enjoy cooking, and if I didn't work late most nights I probably would make more effort but the older I get the less bothered I am by fancy meals at home and the more I want chicken and mash!! Maybe it's because I eat out more now, particularly with my travelling!!

Just having a look through my phone (as I like to take photos of my food!!) and it shows very clearly how much 'naughty' food I really love:

Chocolate soufflé

Gü zillionaire dessert

Nutella milkshake and yes in the background m&ms!!

Salted caramel and pecan square

The most amazing Mexican brunch from Giraffe!!!

RIBS!!

White chocolate magnum

Cooooooookies

Finally found Cheetos in the UK!

Hazelnut Milka... Only found overseas!

By far the most incredible Wagyu steak I have EVER eaten

Bright orange crisps from Indonesia
 
Chocolate cake

Honeycomb sundae
 
Cookie dough bites
 
Pecan pie

.... And these are just the foods I have taken photos of!!!! 😯

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment