Friday 22 November 2013

Leaving on a jetplane - BEDN day 22

What a perfect topic for today, I am currently in a taxi heading to the airport to fly to Dubai.  My final work trip of 2013!!  I am seeing places I would never dream of without this job, I would never think to go to Hong Kong and I would certainly not pay the prices to have a beach holiday in Dubai when I could go to Turkey or Greece!! These are opportunities you don't get twice!

There's nothing set in stone for next year yet but looks like a fair few trips to Germany, Singapore (where they have a universal studios so I have my fingers tightly crossed for that one!!), Beijing and various other places!!

This along with my 3 weeks dream holiday with Dad, saving for a house, backstreet boys, McBusted and Justin Timberlake in concert, my dating challenge, graduation and graduation party means that 2014 is going to be the best year yet!! Don't get me wrong I'm not wishing my life away, I'm very much looking forward to a relaxed Christmas with dad and New Year with the family! I kind of wish that I had done some Xmas shopping though, it's gonna be tough to get in all done in a few weeks (those weeks being December as well!!) but hey ho I have no uni work to do and no trips for work so plenty of time for shopping :)

Sorry for the lack of photos but there will be plenty from Dubai :) 

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment